I initially met with these clients back in May to start the design process. I took cues from their existing style, as I had worked on other decorating projects with them in the past. The demo started the first week of November with the intention of having it complete before Christmas....and we made it!
This was the BEFORE....
The cabinets were dated and the layout wasn't functional. We had originally wanted to add an island, but as you can see, there was little room in the existing U-shaped layout.
And these are the AFTER!
Amazing change! Brighter space and more functional storage. Way more counter space......and we even managed to incorporate a peninsula.