Why Stage your Home?
There are overwhelming statistics that confirm homes that are staged/styled sell faster and for a higher price. Home Staging gives you a competitive edge in a market full of potential buyers. It makes it easier to visualize the property as their future home.....and a potential buyer is more willing to walk through a home viewed on-line that has already been staged.
What are the most important areas to stage?
The most important areas of the home to stage are the living room, kitchen, master bedroom and bathrooms. These are the spaces that potential buyers look at most closely when deciding to purchase a home.
What to concentrate on when staging your home.
The 5 most important steps towards staging your home are:
1. Purging and Depersonalizing... clear out all of the clutter from each room and take down any personal pictures and memorabilia. Potential buyers want to imagine themselves living in the home.
2. Repaint the home in a neutral light colour palette. You want to appeal to a wider group of people.
3. Deep clean and fix up small issues in the home, focusing on the kitchen and bathroom.
4. Organize and focus on your storage space....potential buyers are always looking for more storage.
5. Update flooring in the main areas if the existing flooring is in poor condition.
If you are feeling like you need a hand, CONTACT ME and we can set up a consultation to discuss areas you can concentrate on to get your home ready to sell. I love helping people get the most for their homes.